[Termtools] competition results - some comments

Simon Bailey simon.bailey at uibk.ac.at
Fri Jan 29 11:58:55 CET 2010

fabian,

On 29 Jan 2010, at 11:40, Fabian Emmes wrote:
> On 29. Jan, 11:25, Simon Bailey wrote:
>> jboss at termcomp$ echo $PATH
>> /usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin
>> [...]
>> jboss at termcomp$ which minisat-core
>> /usr/local/bin/minisat-core
>> jboss at termcomp$ minisat-core
>> This is MiniSat 2.0 beta
>> [...]
>
> looks like we missed the binary by a single character... AProVE-COLOR
> expects MiniSat2.0 as "minisat2core", not "minisat-core". Could you
> create an appropriate symlink, please?

i can do this. however, carsten otto stated in an email date 18/Dec/08
@ 13:10 that "minisat2core is a stripped down version of minisat2"(*).
is the minisat2core required by aprove _really_ the same as minisat-
core from the minisat archive?

((*) see http://lists.lri.fr/pipermail/termtools/2008-December/000714.html)

please clarify. if there is no functional difference, i see no problem
with adding the symlink.

regards,
sb
--