[Termtools] CSS stylesheets for XTC and CPF files?

Frederic Blanqui frederic.blanqui at inria.fr
Fri May 10 04:42:26 CEST 2013

Thanks Rene and Chris for your mails.

Indeed the last versions of the CPF databases include an xml-stylesheet
instruction.

But this is not the case of XTC files in TPDB. Would it be possible
that, in the next releases of TPDB, XTC files include some
xml-stylesheet instruction so that we can nicely display them into our
favorite web browsers?

Frederic.