[Termtools] CSS stylesheets for XTC and CPF files?

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Fri May 10 05:00:01 CEST 2013

Dear Frederic,

I once created an XSL Stylesheet for XTC (which I call XTP, since XTC
was originally thought for certification, if I remember correctly). I
just made it available through bitbucket:

   https://bitbucket.org/csternagel/xtp-style-sheet/

Maybe somebody can make use of it. I did not check whether it is
up-to-date, but it is a start and we can easily update it on bitbucket.

cheers

chris

PS: I tried to post this e-mail earlier (accidentally from another
e-mail address) but it did never arrive at termtools, even though I got
no error message. An error message would have been helpful to figure
this out faster ;)