[Termtools] Termination Competition 2014 - NOW RUNNING

Salvador Lucas slucas at dsic.upv.es
Sat Jul 19 16:52:28 CEST 2014

Thanks, Johannes (and Stefan) for your efforts! Also thanks to Albert
(and the SC) for making Termcomp part of the "FLoC Olympic games".

I think this is very good for improving visibility of the area and also
to emphasize synergies between our techniques and tools and related ones,
which are maybe running in other competitions.

Best regards,

Salvador.