[Termtools] benchmarks for new categories needed

Thomas Ströder stroeder at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Jun 14 18:46:01 CEST 2014

Dear Johannes,

I uploaded the 208 C programs used for the experimental evaluation of
our paper "Proving Termination and Memory Safety for Programs with
Pointer Arithmetic". These include all C programs used in the crafted
termination category of SV-COMP.
The public subspace containing these examples has the ID 32448.

Best regards,
Thomas