[Termtools] benchmarks for new categories needed

Matthias Heizmann heizmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jun 23 18:21:10 CEST 2014

Hi,

I uploaded C programs from our repository to the public space with id=34525
    Termination/matthias_heizmann/benchmarks

As time permits I am going to extends the benchmark set in the next days.

I am not very familiar with this StarExec. If there is something strange with
these benchmarks, please let me know.

There might be some overlap with the benchmarks from Thomas, because our
benchmark set contains also the SV-COMP examples.
https://svn.sosy-lab.org/software/sv-benchmarks/trunk/c/termination-crafted/
However, our benchmark set contains slightly revised versions of these where
some files might have been renamed and each uninitialized local int variable is
explicitly initialized with __VERIFIER_nondet_int() to avoid unexpected
behavior.

Matthias