[Termtools] post-processing for non-certified complexity

Johannes Waldmann johannes.waldmann at htwk-leipzig.de
Sun Jun 29 14:34:39 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I uploaded a new post-processor (plain-postproc)
and made it the default.

The previous default (standard.1)
had an error in handling complexity outputs.

You should use this post-processor for all non-certified categories.
It will just echo the first line of the output
(but it has to remove a timestamp that is added by the platform).

Please test, and notify me of any errors, by email,
or (preferred) via the issue tracker
https://github.com/jwaldmann/plain-postproc
But it's just 5 lines of code, hopefully there are no issues.

Note that the scoring for the complexity categories (as for all others)
will not be done on starexec, but on the presentation layer
web platform that will be running at my place.

We plan to test-drive this publically during the next days -
watch for separate announcements.

- Johannes.