[Termtools] TermComp 2015 : possible problems?

Salvador Lucas slucas at dsic.upv.es
Thu Aug 6 17:27:55 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I found something strange in the processing of MU-TERM's answer to

TRS_Conditional/COPS/373.xml
<http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-2015/benchmarks/2192973>

The results table shows that MU-TERM yields no answer (time-out like).
However, if you click the report, you may see that there is a YES
preceded by a 'Permission denied' message...

http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-2015/pairs/121513784

Something similar for TRS_Contextsensitive/CSR_04/Ex6_Luc98.xml
<http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-2015/benchmarks/2194534>
and TRS_Contextsensitive/CSR_04/ExSec4_2_DLMMU04.xml
<http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-2015/benchmarks/2194553>.
Again, MU-TERM says YES but it is not taken into account due to a
'permission denied' thing... See, respectively:

http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-2015/pairs/121514021
http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-2015/pairs/121514070

So, it seems we are loosing a positive answer due to some technical
problem in the automatic processing of the output of the tool.

Could you check this? Are there other tools noticing similar problems?

Thanks!

Salvador.