[Termtools] TermComp 2018 results

Akihisa Yamada ayamada at trs.cm.is.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Sun Jul 15 13:36:44 CEST 2018

Dear all,

now this page shows the TermComp final result, including demonstration runs.

http://group-mmm.org/termination/competitions/Y2018/

About run script errors: It has been detected and reported in advance to
the StarExec team, but apparently they couldn't fix in time. We'll not
have it next year.

About complexity category issue: I'm sorry for not detecting this on
test runs... In short, StarExec produces invalid CSV files for jobs that
were run after last October if output contain commas (like
"WORST_CASE(1,?)").

The StarExec team proposed I manually fix CSV files (great idea!) but
star-exec-presenter's dynamism doesn't allow it in a reasonable effort.
So the above you see is a simple and static interface I've just implemented.

Best regards,
Akihisa