[Termtools] TermComp 2018 results

Cynthia Kop C.Kop at cs.ru.nl
Sun Jul 15 16:36:06 CEST 2018

Hello Akihisa,

First of all: thank you for all your effort in running the competition!
It sounds like many hours of StarExec-wrangling, and it is amazing that
you are willing to take it on. :)

Second... I'm afraid I'm going to add your problems (even if it's only
another bugreport to forward to the StarExec team): there still seem to
be some problems with this final result. At least in the higher-order
category at
http://54.199.109.250/competitions/Y2018/termination.php?id=30047 for
benchmark Mixed_HO_10/counterex1.xml
<https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/details/benchmark.jsp?id=7652889>
Wanda is now listed as giving MAYBE when before it was a red box, but
the answer that I would expect for this example is NO (as that is the
answer I immediately get when running Wanda locally). Looking at the
data from StarExec,
https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/details/pair.jsp?id=381734242 ,
the output is shown as "not available" -- unlike the timeout cases, such
as (I think)
https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/details/pair.jsp?id=381734333 ,
where the output at least shows that the tool was started.

Cynthia.

P.S. Do we want to get away from StarExec? It may be possible to get a
group of students to spend some time developing a new competition
platform or adapting the pre-StarExec one.