[Termtools] Automatic pretty-printing of XTC files in Firefox?

Thiemann, René Rene.Thiemann at uibk.ac.at
Mon Jul 16 12:12:43 CEST 2018

Hi Frederic,

there are two problems here.

1) On a local machine (downloaded TPDB), one has to change one Firefox-security parameter, namely setting preference "security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy" to false on page about:config should work.

2) The page on starexec you are referring to lists in its second line the stylesheet:
<?xml-stylesheet href="xtc2tpdb.xsl" type="text/xsl”?>
And I guess that this link is not pointing to the correct location on starexec.

To solve this problem, you can follow the guide by Johannes (which posted his email while I was
typing this one)

Cheers,
René