[Termtools] Termination and Complexity Competition 2019: Call for Participation

Akihisa Yamada akihisayamada at nii.ac.jp
Mon Mar 4 05:42:43 CET 2019

Dear all,

the tool/problem submission deadline for TermComp2019 is coming in two
weeks (March 16, AoE). Registration process is the same as the last
year; you can just say "same as last year" or follow the instruction below.

This year, we reserve weeks for resolving issues expected from various
layers. So you don't have to be super careful before submission, but I
might forward you in case of a problem.

Best regards,
Akihisa

---- Submission Instruction ----

0. If you haven't yet, acquire an account at https://www.starexec.org as
soon as possible. (It will take some time to get used to it.)

1. Upload your "solver", cf.
https://www.starexec.org/starexec/secure/help.jsp?ref=/starexec/secure/add/solver.help.
You can either
   - be lucky enough to build on starexec, or
   - build with *static linking* on a Linux machine.
   The target machine spec can be found at:
https://www.starexec.org/starexec/public/machine-specs.txt

2. Give AkihisaYamada read access to the "space" where your solver is in.

3. Inform me of
   - your "personal space" id
   - the space id where your solver is in
   - the solver id
   - "configuration" id per category which you will participate

----