[Termtools] Certified categories

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 20:32:03 CET 2019

Dear Akihisa,

thanks for the notification. Unfortunately, I don't know at the moment
what the problem might be.

That I was not able to test ttt2 with CeTA on starexec before does not
help ;)

The reason for not being able to test was that I don't know what the
actual starexec setup for termCOMP is. Is there a postprocessor for
certification? If yes, could it be made available for testing (at least
I did not find it when I ran my initial tests this year).

cheers

chris