[Termtools] Certified categories

Christian Sternagel c.sternagel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 21:09:48 CET 2019

Dear Akihisa,

sorry for my hasty answer earlier. (At first I misunderstood were to
look for the problem and hence was not aware what the problem actually was.)

Now, I tested for example ttt2's CPF output for

  ICFP_2010/3467.xml

which is available through the "job log" (after killing some java script
process that was bombing my browser) and attached, in case anybody is
interested. (The certificate contains an automaton with 1778 transitions.)

With my local compilation of CeTA, it seems pretty obvious that this is
an issue with CeTA not being able to validate the certificate within a
reasonable amount of time (at the moment CeTA is running already for
more than 23 min and rapidly draining my laptop's battery).

I wouldn't know what we could do about it for this competition.

cheers

chris