[Termtools] TODAY: Input for TermComp Presentation

Juergen Giesl giesl at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jul 2 10:27:41 CEST 2020

Dear all,

first of all, I also want to thank Akihisa for all his work on running the
competition so smoothly and to Aaron and his team for the last-minute fix
of StarExec.

On Saturday afternoon, I will give a short presentation at IJCAR to present
the results of this year's competition. Therefore, please let me know if
there is anything that you would like me to mention. In particular:

   - In your opinion, what was most important about this year's competition?
   - Which results in the scores are new/surprising to you?
   - Is there anything new to report about your tool (or about any other
   tool)?

Since I have to prepare and submit my slides tomorrow, I need all your
input TODAY. So please send me anything that could be of interest to the
"outside" world...

Best Regards
Juergen