[Termtools] TODAY: Input for TermComp Presentation

Yamada, Akihisa ayamada at trs.cm.is.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Thu Jul 2 12:07:22 CEST 2020

Dear Jürgen,

> his team for the last-minute fix of StarExec.

I'm very grateful that they solved the issue, but I understand
"last-minute" is a cynism; the issue have been there since 2018. And
Johannes and Jonas did even more urgent work afterwards, which was
impossible for me.

>   * In your opinion, what was most important about this year's competition?

As the organizer, moving from mail-based registration to GitHub
pull-request will be the biggest impact.

>   * Which results in the scores are new/surprising to you?

- One conflict in the first run, justified the two-phase scheme :)
- In TRS Standard, TTT2 overcome NaTT at last!
- What happened to Ultimate in the final run?

>   * Is there anything new to report about your tool (or about any other
>     tool)?

pull-requests after the first run:
- iRankFinder: bugfix for the conflict
- matchbox: correction to my typo
- NTI: self-detected bugfix
- MnM, 1st: self-detected bugfix
- TcT: BenchExec patch
- Ultimate: I thought it's just renaming, obviously not.
- MnM, 2nd: Reconfiguration for BenchExec
- AProVE: correction to Demo registrations

Best,
Akihisa

> Since I have to prepare and submit my slides tomorrow, I need all your
> input TODAY. So please send me anything that could be of interest to the
> "outside" world...
>
> Best Regards
> Juergen

このEメールはアバスト アンチウイルスによりウイルススキャンされています。