[Termtools] TODAY: Input for TermComp Presentation

Johannes Waldmann johannes.waldmann at htwk-leipzig.de
Thu Jul 2 13:53:45 CEST 2020

Hi Akihisa -

> - Larry Paulson submitted a tiny problem to TRS Standard, no tool could
> handle.
Interesting! What *is* this problem?
If it's tiny, it should be shown (here, and in Jürgen's talk).

This should be used to advertise
that termcomp encourages submission of fresh problems
(I think other competitions call these "benchmarks")
also by non-participants (assuming Paulson didn't compete).

> And as the TPDB organizer...

Thank you for managing TPDB -
but really, you should not have to do this!

Managing termcomp is hard enough on its own!
I am speaking from experience here.

I strongly suggest the termcomp community finds a "TPDB manager"
and put her/him into the termcomp SC.

- Johannes.