[Termtools] "This build does not support backtraces" error

Jonas Schöpf jonas.schoepf at uibk.ac.at
Tue Jun 23 22:04:00 CEST 2020

Hi Johannes!

On 6/23/20 4:41 PM, Johannes Waldmann wrote:
> Hi
>
>> Unfortunately, I was not able to fix the "This build does not support
>> backtraces" error on StarExec [0].
> For the cases where this happens on starexec -
> can you solve them on your machine? With how much memory?
Yes on my machine I either get MAYBE or a bound.
I have 16GB, but I also tested it on a workstation with 32 GB.

> What happens (on your machine)
> when you run them under control of runsolver ?
>
> http://www.cril.univ-artois.fr/~roussel/runsolver/
> (but I don't known what version starexec is using)
I tested some examples manually with the latest runsolver version and it
works without errors.
Until now I was never able to reproduce the "backtrace" error locally.

Furthermore, I started a run with runsolver for RC on our workstation -
this should be finished by tomorrow, then I can be sure that the
"backtrace" error does not occur on my machine.

Thank you!

Best,
Jonas

--
GPG fingerprint: 0BF3 B30B F1D5 6556 795E  F68F 8626 F794 FE62 BE1F