[Termtools] "This build does not support backtraces" error

Johannes Waldmann johannes.waldmann at htwk-leipzig.de
Tue Jun 23 23:18:16 CEST 2020

Hi.

> Until now I was never able to reproduce the "backtrace" error locally.

Same here.

I can trigger "This build does not support backtraces" locally
by hitting  Ctrl-\  or do something like

  (pure-matchbox -S strat/std.strat data/z040.srs & )
      && (sleep 1 ; killall -s QUIT pure-matchbox )

but not with runsolver.

I find it very strange that none of the source packages
http://www.cril.univ-artois.fr/~roussel/runsolver/
contains the string
"Maximum VSize exceeded: sending SIGQUIT then SIGKILL"
that is visible in your starexec job log.
They all have SIGTERM instead of SIGQUIT.

That indicates that starexec is not using any of the released versions.
Then it is quite impossible to reproduce and to debug the issue.

- J.