[Termination tools] Competition on Logic Programs

H. Zantema hzantema at win.tue.nl
Wed Mar 23 14:16:52 CET 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Juergen Giesl wrote:

> Dear Hans,
>
> one the one hand, I think that it is a pity not to compete
> in the LP-category anymore, since I think this is an important
> area and one should try to stimulate competition in this field
> as well.

I fully agree.

> case next year.) So if we can agree on having the LP-competition
> again next year, it would be fine with us to cancel the LP-competition
> this year.

So let us decide by now to have no LP competition this year, but
probably next year, and all LP examples remain in TPDB.
By the way, the last version of TPDB is available on

	http://www.lri.fr/~marche/tpdb/

Best Regards

		Hans Zantema.

|   Dr Hans Zantema                    |   Hoofdgebouw   kamer 6.73  |
|   Faculteit Wiskunde en Informatica  |   tel (040)2472749          |
|   Technische Universiteit Eindhoven  |   fax (040)2468508          |
|   Postbus 513     5600 MB Eindhoven  |   e-mail  H.Zantema at tue.nl  |
|   The Netherlands                    |   www.win.tue.nl/~hzantema  |