[Termtools] Competition: updates

Claude Marche Claude.Marche at lri.fr
Sat Jun 10 15:40:04 CEST 2006

Dear all,

Please find below a list of changes I made since my last mail.

Please check that the installed version of your tool is the right one:
click on the tool name and follow the link 'tool binary executable'.

I listed also a few changes I made on the TPDB, from your remarks

I listed the number of secret pbs I collected. If I missed some,
please send them again.

- Claude

--
| Claude Marché           | mailto:Claude.Marche at lri.fr |
| LRI - Bât. 490          | http://www.lri.fr/~marche/  |

about tools
===========

TTTbox
------

   final version installed, runme is now 805644 bytes

Jambox
------

   final version installed, jambox2e.jar is now 258903 bytes

   now also in the TRS category, both standard and relative sub-cat.

AProVe
------

  URL is now http://aprove.informatik.rwth-aachen.de

  final version installed, aprove.jar is now 13106482 bytes

Matchbox
--------

  final version installed, matchbox-satelite is now 10468881 bytes

Multumnonmulta
--------------

  final version installed, matrixReloaded.jar is now 82778 bytes

TPA
---

  final version installed, tpa is now 1233581 bytes

CiME
----

  final version 2.04 installed

added examples in the qualification round

  csrSemanticTest.trs  (from  Rene Thiemann)
  innermostTest.trs    (from  Rene Thiemann)

secret problems received
========================

  Matchbox : 10 TRSs and 5 SRSs
  AProVe   : 10 TRSs and 10 SRSs
  TPA      : 10 TRSs
  Jambox   : 10 TRSs and 10 SRSs
  CiME     : 1 TRS
  Multumnonmulta : 6 SRSs

Bugs in TPDB
============

logarithm.trs
-------------

  inc(0) -> 0    becomes    inc(0) -> s(0)

Missing CSRs
------------

 some examples given by S. Lucas where wrongly removed, I added them
 again

 Ex15_Luc06.trs
 Ex1_Luc04b.trs
 Ex1_Luc04b_GM.trs