[Termtools] disqualifications

Salvador Lucas slucas at dsic.upv.es
Mon Jun 19 10:28:10 CEST 2006

Dear all,

Well, to be honest, apart from formalities, I do not
see a big difference between CiME and MU-TERM regarding
disqualification. Once one important bug has been
identified, the whole set of 'proofs' obtained by a
tool is under suspect (I think it works like that).

Furthermore, I could check, for instance, that MU-TERM's
positive answer for

   TRS/CSR_Maude/palindrome - PALINDROME_complete-noand

in the CSR subcategory also had a similar problem.
The corrected version of MU-TERM does not prove the
mu-termination of this system anymore...

Best regards,

Salvador.