[Termtools] Future of the Termination Competition

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Tue Jul 3 17:43:37 CEST 2007

Two purely technical questions:

* who can suggest software that would help the competition steering
  committee (resp. its chair) to organize the voting?
  For transparency, discussions should happen on termtools
  but for voting I think there should be some web page
  that clearly displays questions to vote, deadlines,
  and results of previous votes.

* can we use the URL rewriting.org/termination/{workshop,competition}
  or similar  for keeping permanent information
  (or to re-direct to some other place, e.g. competition organizer)

best regards,
--
-- Johannes Waldmann -- Tel/Fax (0341) 3076 6479/80 --
---- http://www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~waldmann/ -------