[Termtools] Complexity Category

Georg georg.moser at uibk.ac.at
Tue Oct 28 20:56:55 CET 2008

Dear All,

during the  termination competition meeting at Hagenberg a complexity
category for TRSs was suggested. The category has now been implemented
and for the earlier proposed four subcategories, our complexity analyser
(TCT) will run (at least) as a demonstration tool. Of course, we hope to
have competitors for some (or all) of the subcategories.

See

http://termination-portal.org/wiki/Complexity

for further details on the subcategories, the adapted competition
semantics, and likely contestants. For entering your
tool applies the same deadline, as for the well-established categories.

best wishes,

Martin Avanzini, Georg Moser & Andreas Schnabl