[Termtools] Deadline and Submission of new examples

Simon Bailey simon.bailey at uibk.ac.at
Thu Oct 30 11:21:21 CET 2008

hi,

On Oct 30, 2008, at 11:05 AM, Juergen Giesl wrote:
> from the preceding mails, it seems that there are only few examples
> that people will want to add to the data base. The point is not
> that these have to be secret examples, but just examples that
> were published in the meanwhile or that illustrate something
> important.
> So I guess that something like 10 examples in total per team (for all
> categories together) would be enough and these examples could be
> submitted before the competition (i.e., they don't have to be secret).

10 examples per team as an archive sounds sensible (the web-form
submission has not been worked on since may and does not work totally
as planned, as the discussion in leipzig pointed toward bulk
submission being the norm).

> PS: Is it clear what the timeout for each example will be in the
> competition? 60 s or 120 s?

this is still an outstanding decision. it can also be set per category
(the complexity categories for instance have a timeout of 60 seconds).

regards,
sb
--
Simon Bailey