[Termtools] suggestion: complete run

René Thiemann rene.thiemann at uibk.ac.at
Fri Nov 25 16:26:09 CET 2011

Dear all,

> I suggest that a complete run
> (all provers (as submitted for last competition), all problems)
> be executed on the competition platform
> (assuming some idle time can be found).

I'm also in favor of such a run, and organizing such a run should
not be any problem. For the tools, I would favor the fixed versions
of last years competition (if there is any difference to the
original submitted version).

Since such a run will take some time, I propose as starting date Dec 6.
This date will leave enough time to prepare for the rerun and collect some
missing tool-fixes, but it is early enough for the upcoming paper season.

So if the community wants to have a full run, Simon and I will start one.

Best regards,
René