[Termtools] termcomp will be running July 19 - 21

Johannes Waldmann johannes.waldmann at htwk-leipzig.de
Mon Jul 14 17:46:43 CEST 2014

Dear all,

we are now stepping up the tests for the competition.
we are using (random subsets of) tpdb-9.0.1 now.

we still have to fix some issues with the presentation software,
and determine the actual selection of benchmarks
(depending on timing data we collect during testing).

We will get approx. 80 nodes of star-exec July 19 - 21.
We will be running concurrently with CASC.

It looks likely that we can set the general wallclock timeout
to 5 minutes, and still handle a huge number of benchmarks.

Best regards, Johannes and Stefan.

examples from our TODO list:

* complexity scoring needs to be propagated
  to the cat/metacat/competition tables.
* show post-processor information
* show start/completion dates for jobs/cats/metacats

examples from DONE:

* complexity scoring on the job level
  http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/show_job_results/4335
* automated page reloads, polling star-exec in the background
* HTML/CPF proof display
  http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/display_proof/26338898
  http://nfa.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/termcomp-devel/display_proof/26338277

if you have corrections or suggestions, email them, or enter here:
https://github.com/stefanvonderkrone/star-exec-presenter/issues